|๋JBL Speaker VRX915S-WH||AUDIO SYSTEMS|
JBL VRX915S-WH ลำโพงซับ 15″ Bass Reflex Subwoofer with 3200W Peak Power, 40 Hz-250 Hz Frequency, White
The JBL VRX915S is a compact, high power suspendable subwoofer system (White) containing a 2265G-1 neodymium magnet, patented Differential Drive, 15″ woofer in a front-loaded, vented enclosure. The VRX915S was designed specifically for using in arrays with the VRX928LA Line Array speaker and VRX-SMAF Array Frame. In addition it may also be used in arrays consisting entirely of VRX915S subwoofers.
The system offers complete input connection flexibility for compatibility with a variety of cabling schemes. A recessed, external switch allows selection of either contacts +1/-1 or +2/-2 to be routed to the woofer.
Equally at home in ground stacked applications, the VRX915S is equipped with a top-mounted, threaded, 20 mm socket that can receive the optional SS4-BK pole. This adjustable height pole can be used to mount speakers equipped with standard 36 mm pole sockets. The threaded socket minimizes buzzing and rattling and assures that the pole will be secure and straight.
The enclosure is constructed of top quality birch plywood, coated with JBL’s rugged DuraFlex finish and is heavily braced to maximize low-frequency performance. The attractive CNC-machined, 16-gauge steel grille is internally lined with acoustically transparent foam to provide additional driver protection and give a very professional appearance. The rear of the enclosure is fitted with T-nuts which may be used to attach the optional WK-4 caster kit.
- 15″ Differential Drive: JBL has included an 15″ Differential Drive woofer so you get the extended low-frequency output your busy professional life requires
- Integral Rigging Hardware: This subwoofer is designed for flying orientation and to be used with the VRX932LA line arrays and optional array frame
- Reduced Distortion: The VRX918S features a large port area so you get a reduced distortion output
- Satellite Speaker Mounting: The VRX918S comes with a 20 mm threaded pole socket to ensure a solid, secure satellite speaker mounting
- Rugged Housing: The VRX918S is covered by a heavy-duty 16-gauge protective screen-backed steel grill and a DuraFlex enclosure for optimal protection
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||35 Hz – 250 Hz|
|Frequency Response (±3 dB)||40 Hz – 250 Hz|
|Recommended Hi-Pass Filter||High-pass: Butterworth 24 dB/oct, 45 Hz
Low-pass: Linkwitz-Riley 48 dB/oct, 80 – 120 Hz
|Power Rating||800 W / 1600 W / 3200 W (Continuous / Program / Peak)|
|Maximum Peak SPL||126 dB SPL|
|Sensitivity (1w @ 1m)||91 dB SPL|
|LF Driver||1 x JBL 2265G-1, 380 mm (15 in) Differential Drive woofer|
|Nominal Impedance||4 Ohms|
|Enclosure type||15 mm – 18 mm, multi ply birch plywood|
|Suspension / Mounting||Top mounted M20 threaded socket for optional pole SS4-BK. Integrated flying hardware for use with array frame VRX-SMAF. 8 M10 fittings. Optional M10 eyebolt kit|
|Carrying Option||Integrated steel handle with backing cup|
|Grille||Powder coated, black, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustically transparent black foam backing|
|Input Connectors||Neutrik Speak on NL-4 (x2)|
|Input connection modes||Switchable, +1/-1 or +2/-2|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||496 mm x 420 mm x 597 mm (19.5 in x 16.5 in x 23.5 in)|
|Weight||26 kg (57 lb)|