|Honeywell CCTV 2 MP AHD HEL2R1||Security System|
1080P AHD IR Fixed Lens Cameras
The Honeywell Performance AHD series is designed for small-to-medium scale surveillance applications at a very cost-effective price. Honeywell’s latest product offering includes four types of 1080P HD Analog IR Fixed/Vari-focus eyeball and bullet cameras, and three types of 4/8/16 channel DVR with the no latency 1080P live view.
Featuring advanced Analog High Definition (AHD) video technology, the Performance AHD series HBL2R1 and HEL2R1 are HD analog cameras which provide 1080P (1920X1280) sharp, high definition images.
The AHD technology ensures real-time and non compressed signal transmission via coaxial cable, which significantly reduces installation cost and provides much sharper images without video quality loss.
• The HEL2R1/HBL2R1 cameras are cost effective surveillance solutions
suitable for various applications, including schools, colleges, hotels, hospitals,
commercial sites, retail stores, warehouses, banks among others.
• 3.6mm built-in lens, 1080P resolution, TDN function and IR night vision.
• Ideal for easy and cost-effective upgrade of existing analog systems to high definition surveillance.
• 1080p real time live view
• 1/2.7” CMOS progressive scan
• Minimum illumination: 0 Lux (IR on)
• TDN (IR-Cut), AGC, DWDR
• 3.6mm Lens
• IR distance: Up to 20 meters
• Power:12VDC • Output: AHD/CVBS