|๋JBL Speaker EON15P-1||AUDIO SYSTEMS|
- Live sound reinforcement, speech, vocals, and music playback in entertainment, A/V, and institutional venues – especially when ease of use, audio quality and portability are important factors.Amplification and monitoring for electronic musical instruments.
- 15″ Differential Drive® low-frequency driver with neodymium magnet for light weight and reduced distortion.
- 1″ (throat diameter) JBL compression driver with 1.75″ titanium diaphragm and ferrofluid cooling.
- Internally Bi-amplified – 130 watts low frequency and 50 watts hi-frequency (bi-amplified) – actual power delivered to the drivers.
- Balanced, Mic/Line switchable, XLR input.
- Loop-through XLR output. “Daisy-chain” additional EON speakers.
- 90° x 60° (nominal) constant directivity horn.
- Thermomaster® Total Thermal Management System®. A single piece, cast-aluminum baffle integrates the woofer frame, horn, and amplifier heat sink. Air movement in the finned ports dissipates heat – no internal or external cooling fans are required.
- Rugged, lightweight (47 lbs.), co-polymer enclosure.
- Integral 35 mm pole mount receptacle with securing thumbscrew.
- Multi-angle enclosure for front of house or stage monitor application.
- Integral attachment points for optional JBL and third-party mounting brackets.