|JBL Speaker PRX525||AUDIO SYSTEMS|
JBL PRX525 Dual 15 in. Two-Way Self-Powered Sound Reinforcement System 650 W continuous
- Dual Differential Drive® woofers
- 1.5″ annual polymer diaphragm compression drive
- Class-D, Crown® digital amplifier
- DSP input section with crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
- Professional XLR line and ¼” Mic/Instrument inputs with loop through
- Illuminated logo for clear Power-On status
- DuraFlex™ coated plywood construction
- Polypropylene end-caps enhance durability
- Wrap around heavy duty steel grille provides protection without obstructing performance.
- Large die-cast aluminum handle bar with a fine tuned ergonomic rubber grip for maximum comfort
- If a simple set-up is required and full bandwidth output at high levels is a must, then the PRX525 is most likely the optimum solution. With the same foot print as the PRX515 the addition of another 15″ woofer only increases the weight by 24 lbs, yet the increase in performance negates the requirement for an extra subwoofer in live music and many music playback applications. For live music, recorded music playback and speech the user has the option of tailoring the EQ, ‘flat’ for speech intelligibility and ‘boost’ for enhanced bass and crisp highs in recorded music playback. A microphone can be directly connected to the speaker input for quick on-the-fly PA applicaitons.
- The PRX525 is a self-powered, lightweight two-way loudspeaker system capable of delivering a very high level of performance over a broad bandwidth. The PRX525 is comprised of two 380 mm (15 in) 265F Differential Drive® woofers, a 2408H 37.5mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver mounted to a 70° by 70° horn, all driven by a multi-channel Crown International Class-D digital power amplifier. A propriety DSP chip is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable system EQ, protection, input sensitivity selection, cross-over functionality, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
- The enclosure is constructed of quality plywood and coated in JBL’s rugged DuraFlex™ finish. Durable polypropylene end-caps add extra protection for the cabinet. The CNC-machined steel grille wraps around the sides of the enclosure so there are no protruding lips on the front of the box to create acoustical interference. The grille is also lined with an acoustically transparent foam to provide additional driver protection.
- The amplifier input panel offers XLR or ¼ inch jack compatibility and a sensitivity switch provides extra flexibility, making it possible to connect literally any sound source without using a mixer. Signal present and overload lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level, via the level control knob.
|Power Rating||650 W continuous|
|1300 W peak|
|Frequency Range||40 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Dimensions||1300 x 440 x 465 mm|
|(H x W x D)||(51 in x 17.25 in x 18.25 in)|
|Nominal Impedance||64 K Ohms (balanced),|
|32 K Ohms (unbalanced)|
|Frequency Response||52 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Rated Maximum SPL||135 dB SPL peak|
|Coverage Pattern:||70º x 70º nominal|
|Weight||38 kg (84 lb)|
|High Frequency Driver||1 x JBL 2408H 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver|
|Low Frequency Driver||2 x JBL 265F 380 mm (15 in) Differential Drive® woofer|