|JBL Speaker PRX615M||AUDIO SYSTEMS|
JBL PRX615M ตู้ลำโพงพร้อมเครื่องขยายเสียง 15″ Two Way Powered Speaker 1000 W.
JBL PRX615M 15″ Two Way Powered Speaker สำหรับงาน เครื่องเสียงกลางแจ้ง งานเครื่องเสียงห้องประชุม
The 2-way 15″ offers the perfect balance between size and performance. The PRX615M truly is an exception; it’s small, light weight, versatile and powerful. The performance and asymmetrical design make this a perfect choice for musicians, entertainers and DJ’s when portability is key, or when hung by the suspension points, an exceptional light-duty installation speaker. All PRX600 Series speakers were designed to excel in sound reinforcement where challenging audio environments and loud volumes are the norm. For applications requiring full bandwidth sound reproduction, the PRX615M delivers the optimum balance. For live music, recorded music playback and speech the user has the option of tailoring the EQ, ‘flat’ for speech intelligibility, and ‘boost’ for enhanced bass and crisp highs in recorded music playback. A microphone can be directly connected to the speaker input for quick PA applications. Coupled with a PRX600 sub-woofer the system becomes an efficient, full-range sound system.
The PRX615M is comprised of a 380 mm (15 in) 265F Differential Drive® dual voice-coil and magnetic gap, neodymium woofer, a 2408H-1 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver mounted to a 90° by 50° horn, all driven by 1000 watt (dual 500 watt) Crown® Class-D power amplifier. A propriety DSP chip is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable system EQ, protection, input sensitivity selection, cross-over functionality, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
All PRX600 cabinets are built from a combination of 25mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX600 Series cabinets are protected by JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex™ finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability. All M10 suspension points are constructed from 14 gauge steel and have been tested with a yield-strength of 1000 lbs. each.
The amplifier input panel offers XLR or ¼ inch jack compatibility and a sensitivity switch provides extra flexibility, making it possible to connect literally any sound source without using a mixer. Signal present and overload lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level, via the level control knob.
- Maximum SPL Output 135db peak
- 380 mm (15 in) Differential Drive® dual voice-coil and magnetic gap, neodymium woofer
- 37.5mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium magnet compression driver
- 1000 Watt (dual 500 watt) Class-D, Crown® digital amplifier
- DSP input section with dbx® Type IV™ limiter circuit, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
- Professional XLR line and ¼” Mic/Instrument inputs, with loop through
- Integrated 36mm dual-angle pole mount socket
- Large die-cast aluminum handle bar with a fine tuned ergonomic rubber grip for maximum comfort
- 8 M10 Suspension points and 1 pullback point
- System Type: Self-powered 15″, two-way, bass-reflex
- Maximum SPL Output: Full Range: 135 dB peak Monitor: 134 dB peak
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): Full Range: 54 Hz – 18 kHz Monitor: 48 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): Full Range: 45 Hz – 19 kHz Monitor: 60 Hz – 18 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 90º x 50º nominal
- Amp Design: Crown Class D
- Power Rating: 1000 W ( 2 x 500 )
- Dimension (H x W x D): 660 mm x 429 mm x 414 mm ( 26.0 in x 16.9 in x 16.3 in )
- Net Weight: 19.7 kg ( 43.5 lb )