|QSC Speaker AC-S4T-BK/WH||AUDIO SYSTEMS|
QSC AC-S4T-BK/WH ลำโพงติดผนัง 4″ Surface Mounted Loudspeaker, 70/100V transforme with 8Ω bypass, includes Yoke Mount. Available in black or white. Price is per speaker but must purchase in pairs.
The QSC AcousticCoverage™ AC-S4T is a surface mounted 4” two-way loudspeaker with 70/100V transformer, suitable for a wide variety of voice paging and background music sound reinforcement applications.
AcousticCoverage™ is designed to offer integrators a cost effective solution for applications where voice reinforced coverage is of primary concern, while providing improved musicality often not seen in typical BGM-class products.
A high quality 100 mm [4 in] polypropylene cone transducer with butyl rubber surround and a 25 mm [1 in] aluminium dome tweeter offers pristine clarity through the critical vocal range for increased speech intelligibility. With 130 degrees of conical coverage, the AC-S4T reduces the number of loudspeakers required for even coverage in close proximity.
The UV treated high impact ABS enclosure and ported baffle assembly has been optimally tuned for added musicality, creating low frequency extension down to 70 Hz. To maintain this frequency response, the AC-S4T utilizes a 16-watt low-saturation and low-loss 70/100V transformer with varying selectable taps, including an 8Ω bypass.
To further enhance performance and speed of install with optimum result, advanced voicing via QSC Intrinsic Correction™ techniques are obtainable using Q-Sys™ networked audio processing platforms, including CXD amplifiers for a complete QSC systems solution.
Installers will appreciate the 4-pole Euroblock connector for loop thru wiring, located on the rear of the enclosure. Eliminating the termination hassles of star topology wiring designs, the generous Euroblock of the AC-S4T can accept four 18AWG pairs.
The AC-S4T features brass inserts to accept the included yoke mount and is secured using the supplied thumb bolts. The grille is adorned with a spring loaded and rotatable logo for installation convenience in either horizontal or vertical deployments.
The AC-S4T is available in white (RAL 9010) or black (RAL 9011) to match complimenting QSC product families . The AC-S4T may also be painted to match any décor.
To assist in successful systems integration, complete EASE, CAD, and BIM files are available for download online.
- High quality transducers provide exceptional clarity through the critical voice range.
- Improved musicality often not seen in typical BGM class products.
- Ported baffle for increased low frequency extension down to 70 Hz.
- Low saturation 70/100V transformers with 8 ohm bypass.
- 4-pole Euroblock connector eases system wiring.
- Advanced voicing via QSC Intrinsic Correction™, applied using Q-Sys processing or CXD amplifier platforms.
- Available in black (RAL 9011) or white (RAL 9010).
- Complete EASE, CAD & BIM information available online.
- Effective frequency range: 70 Hz to 16 kHz
- Rated noise power / voltage: 16 watts / 11.3 volts (rms)
- Broad-band sensitivity: 89 dB SPL
- Coverage angle (-6 dB): 140° (500 Hz to 5 kHz)
- Maximum continuous SPL: 101 dB
- Maximum peak SPL: 107 dB
- Rated impedance: 8 ohms
- 70 V: 16, 8, 4, 2, 1 watts and 8-ohm bypass
- 100V: 16, 8, 4, 2, watts and 8-ohm bypass
- Transducer: 4″ Polypropylene cone with butyl rubber surround
- Input connector type: Euroblock connector with parallel output terminals
- Baffle material: Painted ABS polymer
- Grille material: Powder coated steel
- Back can material: Galvanized steel
- Testing: Listed UL1480, UL2043 safe for use in air handling space
- Net weight: 4.9 lb / 2.22 kg
- Product dimensions: 8.4″ × 7.9” (214 × 201 mm)
- Cut-out Dimensions: 7.31″ (185.67mm)
- Ceiling Capture Thickness: 0.25″ to 1.5″ (6.35 to 38.1mm)
- Shipping weight: 15.1 lb / 6.86 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 10.75″ × 24″ × 10.5″ (273.1 × 609.6 × 266.7 mm)
- Included accessories: Rails and C-ring for ceiling tile installation