|QSC Speaker AD-S282H-BK/WH||AUDIO SYSTEMS|
QSC AD-S282H-BK/WH ตู้ลำโพง 2-way Dual 8″ weather-resistant
AcousticDesign AD-S282H & AD-S282HT
The QSC AcousticDesign AD-S282H is a full range, surface mount loudspeaker with a sleek, contemporary styling that fits perfectly into multiple surroundings and applications including hotels, restaurants, convention facilities, and multimedia environments. The speaker incorporates the Advanced Directivity™ rotatable waveguide. Available in black or white, these weather resistant enclosures can be painted to match any specific décor.
The AD-S282H is a 2-way system housed in a ported enclosure made from injection molded, high-impact polystyrene. This enclosure incorporates two 8″ weather-resistant, LF transducers with heavy-duty double roll cloth surrounds. These high output versions employ a 1″ exit compression HF driver. The HF driver is coupled with QSC’s unique Advanced Directivity rotatable waveguide – enabling the loudspeaker to deliver accurately focused sound, regardless of its mounted orientation.
- Contemporary Style, Weather Resistant Enclosure and Components – ideal for a wide range of applications.
- Dual 8-Inch, 2-Way System – in a lightweight, multipurpose enclosure featuring a heavy duty, powder coated aluminum grill.
- Versatile Mounting Options – The included yoke mount bracket can be used for mounting and aiming the system in vertical or horizontal orientations. Provision for optional Omni-mount™ bracket is built in.
- Advanced Directivity™ Rotatable Waveguide – (90° x 60°) enables the loudspeaker to deliver accurately focused sound, regardless of the enclosure’s mounted orientation.
- Low Impedance and Transformer Versions – Standard 8 ohm system is selectable for passive or bi-amp operation while the AD-S282HT transformer version provides taps for both 70V and 100V distributed system use.
|Configuration||Compact two way, ported enclosure|
|Transducers||Dual 8″ high power, treated paper cone, 2″ voice coil, neodymium magnet|
|Low Frequency Transducer|
|1″ high output compression driver|
|High Frequency Transducer|
|Frequency Range 1|
|Frequency Response (-6 dB)||80 Hz – 27.7 kHz|
|Useable Frequency Range (-10 dB)||60 Hz – 29.5 kHz|
|Maximum Output (SPL at 1 m) 2||Continuous||Peak|
|Fullrange (passive mode)||120||126|
|LF (biamp mode)||124||130|
|HF (biamp mode)||121||127|
|Power Rating 3|
|Passive||450 W (IEC 8 hours)|
|LF||500 W (IEC 8 hours, 50 Hz – 2 kHz)|
|HF||45 W (IEC 8 hours, 2 kHz – 20 kHz)|
|Recommended Max Amp Power (Passive)||900 W RMS|
|Sensitivity (SPL, 1 W at 1 m) 4|
|Passive||93 dB (100 Hz – 10 kHz)|
|LF||97 dB (200 Hz – 2 kHz)|
|HF||104 dB (2 kHz – 10 kHz)|
|Nominal Coverage||90° H x 60° V (-6 dB) (rotatable to 60° H x 90° V)|
|Bass Loading||Ported, tuned to 60 Hz|
|Type||Custom low distortion laminated core, wide bandwidth design|
|Taps||70V 200, 100, 50, 25 Watts|
|100V 200, 100, 50 Watts|
|Bypass||8 ohm bypass on AD-S282HT|
|Material||Injection molded, weather resistant, high impact polystyrene|
|Finish||White or black (paintable)|
|Grill||Heavy duty powder coated aluminum|
|Connectors||Barrier Strip, (switchable: passive/active on AD-S282H)|
|Mounting Hardware||Yoke Mount (included)|
|Weight||27.7 lb (12.6 kg) net|
|35.6 lb (16.1 kg) shipping|