|QSC Speaker ISIS I-82H||AUDIO SYSTEMS|
QSC ISIS I-82H 8-inch, 2-way, full-range loudspeaker
The QSC I-82H is an 8-inch, 2-way, full-range loudspeaker with contemporary styling that integrates into multiple environments. With the ability to be pole and mic stand mounted, truss mounted, or used as a floor monitor / stage fill, these injection molded speakers are an excellent choice for musicians, mobile entertainers, and others needing a high-quality, lightweight SR package that sounds great, is visually unobtrusive, and with its built-in handles, is easy to transport.
The I-82H enclosure incorporates an 8″ weatherproof, LF transducer with a heavy-duty double roll cloth surround and a 1″ exit HF compression driver. The HF driver is coupled with QSC’s unique Advanced Directivity™ Rotatable Waveguide – enabling the loudspeaker to deliver accurately focused sound, regardless of its orientation. For quick and secure input setup, the I-82H provides two parallel Speakon® connectors.
An ideal solution for a variety of mobile SR applications, the I-82H includes a pole cup bracket for pole mount applications as well as a 5/8″-27 mic stand adapter that fits most mic and boom stand hardware. With the addition of QSC’s new, optional I-YM8 Yoke Mount / Floor Monitor Kit (which contains a bracket with swivel extension feet), the I-82H can be horizontally pole mounted for pan and tilt focusing or used as a floor monitor. For truss mounting, the I-YM8 accepts most industry standard truss clamps.
- 8 inch, 2-way System – in a lightweight, weather-resistant, multipurpose enclosure featuring a heavy duty, powder coated steel grill.
- Advanced Directivity Rotatable Waveguide -(90° x 60°) enables the loudspeaker to deliver accurately focused sound, regardless of the enclosure’s mounted orientation.
- High Power Capability with Dynamic Protection – rated at 240 watts (IEC) with power protection circuitry to prevent overloads.
- Contemporary Style, Weather Resistant Enclosure and Components – ideal for a wide range of applications.
- Two Parallel Speakon Connectors – for quick, secure audio input setup.
- Pole Cup and Mic Stand Adapters – included for versatile mounting options.
|Configuration||Compact two way, ported enclosure|
|Low Frequency Transducer||8″ high power treated paper cone, 2″ voice coil, neodymium magnet|
|High Frequency Transducer||1″ high output compression driver|
|Frequency Range 1|
|Frequency Response||80 Hz – 21 kHz (-6 dB)|
|Useable Frequency Range||60 Hz – 22 kHz (-10 dB)|
|Maximum Output 2|
|Calculated Peak Output||119 dB SPL|
|Calculated cont. RMS Output||113 dB SPL|
|Impedance||8 ohm nominal (7 ohm minimum, 210 Hz, 135 ohm maximum)|
|RMS Power Handling 3||240 W (IEC, 8 hours), 200 W (IEC, 100 hours)|
|Recommended Max Amp Power||400 W RMS|
|Power Limiting||Dynamic, full range power protection circuitry activated by signal overload conditions|
|Sensitivity||90.5 dB, 1 m, free field|
|Nominal Coverage||90°H x 60°V (-6 dB) (rotatable to 60°H x 90°V)|
|Bass Loading||Ported, tuned to 65 Hz|
|Material||Injection molded, weather resistant, high impact polystyrene|
|Grill||Heavy duty powder coated aluminum|
|Connectors||Two Neutrik Speakon NL4FC connectors wired in parallel|
|Mounting Hardware||Included: Pole cup and mic stand adapter. Optional: I-YM8 Yoke mount.|
|Weight||17.5 lbs (7.9 kg) net, 20.5 lbs (9.3 kg) shipping|