The SFP-5UD is a five-zone FACP (Fire Alarm Control Panel) and the SFP-10UD(E) is a ten-zone FACP. These control pan- els provide reliable fire signaling protection for small to medium-sized commercial, industrial, and institutional build- ings. Both panels include built-in communicators for Central Station Service and remote upload/download.
- Conventional type 5 fire zones (No Programming required)
- Alarm verification type(Alarm verification time:60 seconds)
- Self diagnosis system
- Misoperation inhibit function
- Back-up Power Supply (Ni-cd battery, 24VDC)
- Large fire alarm symbol for easy visual recognition
- Durable LED indicators
- Removable front cover for easy installation and maintenance
- Built-in surge arrester for power lines
Designed with modularity and for ease of system planning, the NFS-320 can be configured with just a few devices for small building applications, or for a large campus or high-rise appli- cation. Simply add additional peripheral equipment to suit the application.NOTE: Unless called out with a version-specific “C” or “E” at the end of the part number, “NFS-320” refers to models NFS-320, NFS-320C, and NFS-320E; similarly, “CPU-320” refers to models CPU-320, CPU-320C, and CPU-320E.