|Yamaha Speaker HS80M||AUDIO SYSTEMS|
YAMAHA HS80M ลำโพง มอนิเตอร์ Speaker Powered Monitor Bi-Amp 120W 8″
If Your Mixes Sound Good On These, They’ll Sound Good Anywhere
When choosing reference monitors for mixing and music production, accuracy is the prime consideration. Speakers that sound “good” on first impression may not necessarily be accurate. What you really need is an honest reference for your mix, rather than monitors that have been tweaked or colored to deceptively sound impressive.
The new HS series reference monitors have been created by Yamaha’s studio monitor engineering team to deliver exceptionally flat, accurate response that you can trust. Unlike “monitor” speakers with exaggerated bass and treble that make a good first impression but can’t be relied on for accuracy, the HS series were designed to be true studio reference monitors in the tradition of the legendary Yamaha NS10M.
Whether you’re mixing for stereo or 5.1 surround, mixes that sound good on Yamaha HS series reference monitors will translate accurately to the widest possible range of reproduction systems … which is engineer-speak that simply means they’ll sound good on anything. And that is the ultimate goal of any reference monitor. We should also mention that the HS-series monitors not only sound great, they look great, too.
- 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified near-field studio monitor
- 8″ cone woofer and 1″ dome high-frequency unit
- 42Hz – 20kHz frequency response.
- 120 watts dynamic bi-amplified power.
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals.
- Level control facilitates precise overall system level matching.
- MID EQ, ROOM CONTROL, and HIGH TRIM response control switches.
- LOW CUT switch.
- Full magnetic shielding.
- Datasheet brochure_hs_series
- Crossover frequency: 2kHz
- Frequency response: 42Hz-20kHz
- 8″ LF driver
- 1″ tweeter
- 120W dynamic power (75W LF driver, 45W tweeter)
- XLR and 1/4″ balanced inputs
- 10″W x 15-1/3″H x 8-3/4″D
- 25 lb.