|Yamaha Speaker IS1118||AUDIO SYSTEMS|
The Quest for the Best in Pro Sound
Favorites with discerning contractors and engineers, these speakers feature Uni-Phase design and matching sound – even between different models – for easy system setup and tuning.
- High power subwoofer.
- Dual woofers can be switched for discrete drive (IS1215 and IS1218).
- Twelve 10mm-screw suspension points (M10) provided for flexible rigging.
- Durable black or white finish (can be painted to match any interior).
- Optional matching array frame available (for IS1118 and 1218 only).
- Parallel-wired Neutrik NL4 and barrier strip connectors.
Yamaha’s new Installation Series Speakers address a number of important issues that give them unprecedented performance and handling characteristics for live sound applications, including permanent installations. In particular, phase characteristics have been kept smooth and consistent throughout the entire series, so you can mix and match speakers to suit any system and venue without ending up with hot and dead spots due to phase interference. And of course sonic quality is superb throughout the entire reproduction range so the full impact of the source material reaches the audience undiluted.